CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sorry, been busy.

Hello readers,
I'm so flattered that you enjoy my blog. I have been wanting to create a post for days. Even now these few words has taken me about 20 minutes with trying to deal with two kids at the same time. So... sorry to keep you all waiting to hear about what is happening. I have a half finished post about the last two weeks saved as a draft that I hope to finish soon. I hope I haven't lost too many of you out due to my inability to post. Check back maybe once a week. Once my son is back in school (starting next week 3-14) I should have more time.

Anyway we are well and I should have more of a story and pictures soon.
Here's a picture of XuXu at the music class I took her too on Monday. She enjoyed the bubbles.

3 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

She is sooooooo cute!! Just a little angel :)

Erin DeNicolo

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! I love it!

Teresa

Jenn said...

Such a sweet picture.
xoxo
j