CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

First Shower for XuXu

My beautiful prayer group friends, Susan, Christine and Lisa... (that's me on the end.)


put on a gorgeous tea party for me to welcome and help us prepare for XuXu. Family and friends drove in from the LA area and from here in Ventura. They made delicious tea sandwiches and salads, and Christine brought the most adorable Petite Fours for dessert. The table setting was so beautiful with pretty china, silver and pink roses.




XuXu received so many pretty clothes and baby girl things. Having girly things is so much fun... especially for a girly girl such as myself. During the opening of the gifts each guest said a blessing for XuXu and our family. I cried... it is so touching and humbling to hear the heart of your loved ones towards you.




I feel so honored and blessed to have such loving and caring family and friends. I can't wait to dress her in the beautiful clothes and play tea party with the too cute for words tea set my sister-in-law Rita gave her. What a special day that will always be in my heart. Thank you everyone... especially Susan, Lisa and Christine!

0 comments: