CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here we go!

We'll I have BIG news that I have been sitting on because it was tentative till now... but we are leaving for China on the 13th of MARCH! Just two short weeks from today. I can hardly believe it. After all this wait it hardly seems real... But it is. XuXu Lynn your family is coming!


I also have not posted much because I have been busy getting ready to go. Sooooo much to do. :)

We are all so excited, that I really don't have words for the joy.
(Big happy tears right now.)
Children are adopted everyday. It is an ordinary occurrence, but what a sacred moment and a miracle it is when adoption touches you and your family. When God brings people together who are worlds apart and unites them with love.
No words... just joy.

Be praying for us all. We leave on the 13th and will return from China on either the 26th, 27th, or 28th depending on our Consulate Appointment (to finalize everything).

4 comments:

Amy Woods said...

I am with AWAA too! We got our TA today and Kristen is trying to get our CA appt so we can go on the 13th as well. We will be going to the same province to pick up our daughter. She is currently in Dingyuan SWI in Anhui. Just thought I'd introduce myself!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We will be praying for you guys in all areas- travel, emotional and spiritual preparedness and for a smooth transition. Let us know the specifics as they come. WE love you guys!

lnstryker said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!
I have tears too. And the 13th is Johanna's birthday, she will be so excited.

Redmom2005 said...

Congratulations!! Oh my goodness....March 13th!! I'm soooo jealous!! But, happy for YOU!! Amorisa, Jennifer Johnson from our "adoptedfromhefei" group is also leaving on March 13th! You guys will be there at the same time!! That's GREAT! If you see our little Ashley and can grab a picture or two for us, we would be so thankful! Good luck with all of your packing! I'll be following along on your journey!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Erin DeNicolo
https://www.ourhefeiadoption.blogspot.com