CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Travel Itinerary

Adoption Itinerary from March 12th to March 26th

Wednesday, March 12th: Depart for Beijing

Thursday, March 13th: Arrive in Beijing

Friday, March 14th: Beijing Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Hutong tour

Saturday, March 15th: Beijing Tour: The Summer Palace and Great Wall

Sunday, March 16th: Palm Sunday church service, Late afternoon flight to Hefei (XuXu's city!)

Gotcha Day!
Monday, March 17th: Meet XuXu Lynn Denzel!

Tuesday, March 18th: Civil Affairs Appointment

March 19th - March 20th: Paperwork, Sight-seeing, & Shopping

Friday, March 21st: Flight to Guangzhou

Saturday, March 22nd: Medical Exam and Paperwork Party (not really much of a party... trust me)

Sunday, March 23rd: Easter Sunday church service and Shopping

Monday, March 24th: Consulate Appointment

Tuesday, March 25th: Pick up Child's Visa

Wednesday, March 26th: Depart from Guangzhou, Depart from Hong Kong... and at last Arrive Home!

5 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!

Erin DeNicolo

Mrs. L. Ramos said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you all and XuXu!! Hope you can post them on the blog?
xoxo, LaDonna :)

Unknown said...

I'm writing this while I know you are on the longest part of the journey - the 12-plus hour flight to Beijing. Ugh! We will be praying for you and calling down the blessings of the Lord to rain down on you during your trip! Enjoy every bit of China and your journey to XuXu!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I do hope you can post from China... and get to read this... I'M A SMUCK! For some reason I thought you were leaving tomorrow... then when I couldn't get a hold of you today I thought, "maybe I should read her blog".... DUH! Well my sweet pretty lady... you'll have two messages from me when you get back to the states! Good grief Charlie Brown! Mama Pajama!!!! Well, I love you and have been praying for you. Hope this dream come true meets your wildest expectations! "Love her...and there will be joy!" (I'm on a quoting streak today) heehee. Can't wait to see the lot of you when you return.
oxoxox-Kat

Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee,
I just wanted to let you know I can't stop thinking about you guys. You left yesterday so you are probably in Beijing now. You are in my prayers. I love reading your blog, it makes my heart pounds with excitement. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Give your family a huge huge from me.
Love,
Jenn