CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

We made it!

Hi Everyone!

We made it to Beijing! I have been unable to access my blog so have asked a friend to post whenever we are unable to. We all made it here safely and are enjoying experiencing China. But my cold has become a sinus infection. I am taking antibiotics but feel pretty bad. Please be praying for healing and health for all of us. That's all for now! Will be posting more with pictures soon.

Love from all of us,

Amorisa/Aimee

7 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

I'm glad you made it safely! Sorry to hear about your sinus infection! Hope you get to feeling better soon!! I'll keep you in my prayers! Hope you can somewhat enjoy the weekend in Beijing! So many things to see and do there!!

Erin DeNicolo

Nancy said...

YIPEE! Hooray! So glad you made it to China! So sorry you're not feeling well. I'll be praying for quick healing for everyone. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Nancy Videon

Kim said...

I'm so glad you all made it! Praying that you feel better so that you can enjoy every minute.We have PA now so we can be DTC. I'm praying that we may see Cate in June. Have a great day! Kim

Mrs. L. Ramos said...

HI!!!! I'm sorry to hear you're not 100% - God heal my sister!! Can't wait to see your pics. xoxo-LaDonna

Kim said...

Amorisa, I don't know if you will get this or not, but I pray that your trip is going well and that you are feeling better! I can't believe how close you are to meeting your daughter. I can't wait to see pictures from your Gotcha Day. Kim

Cheri said...

Praying everything is going well! Won't be long and you'll have your little one. Hopefully whoever is now in charge of your blog will pass on this link for you http://www.pkblogs.com/ You'll be able to blog without any problems!

Redmom2005 said...

Okay, I'm beginning to worry about you!! Hope everything is going great and you are having a WONDERFUL first day with your new daughter!! Congratulations!!

Erin DeNicolo